Thursday, August 5, 2010 @ 9:08 PM
I SAY : Finally I'm posting again!
''SOME" people just don't know how to cherish their friendship... And all they do is try not to hurt others but in the end hurt others even more... I really hate this kinda thing. If it was gonna happen, then wad for even be friends in the first place?!
Aren't friends supposed to be there for you when u are down and not because of one person then they shun you aside... Especially best friends... Now I don't even know whether they are my friends or they are just acting... Keeping secrets and making it so OBViOUS can be quite hurtful to a ''friend'' ... I really wonder what kind of motives they have when they act as my friends. I'm trying to tolerate as much as possible and they can't even tell that I'm hurt/ irritated/ pissed at them! And that surely shows that they don't even care about me... So, why should I care about them? The remaining projects I have with them will DEFINITELY be my last assignments with them for I don't care anymore... I'll just do my own part of the assignment and they do theirs... so we don't need to have too much of communication. At least I still have TRUE friends and not friends that only come to me when they need help. If we aren't friends then why always list me as ur friends when I'm around? Might as well list ur whole clique which I'm not included wad...... Can't stand it anymore. When I ask yall why yall dun care about me anymore, all yall say is... OH! Because I thought .... you needed personal time with Sixing and Charlene. And anyway, someone else has replaced me so why should I care?? Now I dun even share anything with them anymore , be it happiness or sadness, they dont know anything because I only tell my true friends whom I trust will not leave me behind. HOW I WISH! this will be the last time that my closest friends become the people who hurt me the most...
Now you know i talk a lot:D [:
Music saves my soul:D